Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Northern Territory Mango Industry Association Inc.
This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of the Northern Territory Mango Industry Association Inc. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Tuesday 9 May 2017
5.30pm – 6.30pm
Place: Howard Springs Tavern (Restaurant)
280 Whitewood Rd, Howard Springs
• the agenda for this meeting
• the minutes of the last annual general meeting
• proxy form
• Nomination form for a position as Director
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
• find out about NT Mango Industry Association operations and finances
• ask questions about the operations and finances of NT Mango Industry Assoc.
• speak about any items on the agenda
• vote on any resolutions proposed
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
• accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
• accept the Presidents report
• accept the auditor’s report
• accept the annual financial statements
• accept the appointment of an auditor
• elect directors
Members wishing to attend the AGM are requested to please confirm attendance by contacting the NT Farmers Administrative Assistant by 1pm Thursday 4 May 2017 via (firstname.lastname@example.org / 8983 3233).
Please note that only financial members are allowed a single vote at the AGM. Receipt of this notice does not guarantee that you are an NTMIA financial member. Please contact NT Farmers Administrative Assistant if you are unsure if you have paid your latest membership invoice.