NT Farmers in partnership with Entegra are pleased to provide the Kenneth Rayner Agriculture Scholarship for a second year! One lucky final year agriculture or horticulture student will receive:
- Financial support for the final year of study up to $12,000 inc. GST.
- Registration to the 2023 Northern Australia Food Futures Conference valued at ($1,350)
- Networking opportunities at NT Farmers events and board meetings
- Mentoring from Entegra Signature Structures and industry leaders
- Work placement at Entegra Signature Structures
- Professional development opportunities
Not only does the scholarship provide financial assistance towards your studies but it provides an unprecedented opportunity to network in the NT agricultural sector. Apply now by completing the attached form, applications close on the 31st of October. The scholarship is made possible by funding from Entegra, Kenneth Rayner and NT Farmers Association.